Fax / Email
* This is not a formal quote. Prices may change without notice.
- Chain nose pliers are commonly used in electronic assembly work and rework and in fine jewelry work.
- Tronex chain nose pliers can have either smooth surfaces or have serrations at the tips of the inner jaw
- These pliers feature serrated tips
- Chain Nose Pliers with a Long, Jaw, Serrated Tips with Standard Handles
- Handle Length: Standard Handles
- Jaw Shape: Chain Nose
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Overall Length: 5.5" (138mm)