Fax / Email
* This is not a formal quote. Prices may change without notice.
- Application: Taper Cutters have a pointed head that allows for increased cutting access yet has sufficient strength to avoid tip breakage when used within its capacity. Mini Taper Cutters are used only for exceptionally fine cutting work when access to the cutting area is difficult.
- Head Shape: Miniature Taper Relieved Head
- Profile: Relief
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Material Hardness: 62-63 HRC
- Cutting Edge: Razor Flush®
- Cutting Capacity (soft copper wire): .004" - .028" (.1mm – .7mm); 38-21 AWG
- Handle Length: Long Ergonomic
- Handle Grips: Cushion Double Sheathed, ESD Safe
- RTT Resistance: <1 x 1011 ohms tested per ANSI/ESD STM11.13 Two-Point Probe, resistance measurement for static dissipative materials
- Overall Length: 5.6" (142mm)
MINIATURE TAPER RELIEF RAZOR FLUSH® CUTTER, LONG HANDLE