Fax / Email
* This is not a formal quote. Prices may change without notice.
- Application: Cutting edges at an angle to the board are preferred when access to the object being cut is very limited or when the work area is very crowded. 7072 features a robust, large cutting head that is excellent for cutting several leads in a single cut.
- Head Shape: Angulated 50° Large, Long Oval Head
- Profile: Relief
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Material Hardness: 62-63 HRC
- Cutting Edge: Flush
- Cutting Capacity (soft copper wire): .008" - .039" (.2mm – 1mm); 32-18 AWG
- Handle Length: Long Ergonomic
- Handle Grips: Cushion Double Sheathed, ESD Safe
- RTT Resistance: <1 x 1011 ohms tested per ANSI/ESD STM11.13 Two-Point Probe, resistance measurement for static dissipative materials
- Overall Length: 5.8" (148mm)
LARGE ANGULATED 50° OVAL FLUSH CUTTER, LONG HANDLE