Fax / Email
* This is not a formal quote. Prices may change without notice.
- Application: Tip cutters are cutting tools with long, narrow jaws that have small, exceptionally sharp edges for cutting at the very tip. 7049 features deep relief for an exceptionally low profile with a sturdy jaw and slightly rounded tips.
- Head Shape: Miniature Tip Cutter, High Relief
- Profile: Relief
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Material Hardness: 62-63 HRC
- Cutting Edge: Razor Flush®
- Cutting Capacity (soft copper wire): .004" - .025" (.1mm – 0.65mm); 38-22 AWG
- Handle Length: Long Ergonomic
- Handle Grips: Cushion Double Sheathed, ESD Safe
- RTT Resistance: <1 x 1011 ohms tested per ANSI/ESD STM11.13 Two-Point Probe, resistance measurement for static dissipative materials
- Overall Length: 5.8" (146mm)
MINIATURE HIGH RELIEF RAZOR FLUSH® TIP CUTTER, LONG HANDLE