Fax / Email
* This is not a formal quote. Prices may change without notice.
- Solid Tungsten Carbide material silver brazed into the cutter jaw.
- Used for cutting hard wire such as Nitinol and Stainless Steel.
- Compound action provides ergonomic benefits as well as allows strong leverage for thicker wire
- Hard Wire Cutter – Tungsten Carbide Inserts, Compound Acting
- Handle Length: Longer, Ergonomic Handles
- Head Shape: Oval Head
- Cutting Edge: Semi-Flush
- Material: Solid tungsten carbide material silver brazed into the cutting edges
- Finish: Polished
- Cutting Capacity (steel wire): .012" - .032" (.32mm – .81mm); 28-20 AWG