Fax / Email
* This is not a formal quote. Prices may change without notice.
- Application: The Class W cutter is machined and formed to have an exceptionally sharp cutting edge, which are best suited for ultra fine hard wire.
- Head Shape: Mini Oval Head
- Profile: Standard
- Material: Tungsten Alloy Steel
- Material Hardness: 62-63 HRC
- Cutting Edge: Flush
- Cutting Capacity (soft copper wire): .003" - .010" (0.08 mm – 0.25 mm); 39-30 AWG
- Handle Length: Standard
- Handle Grips: Cushion Double Sheathed, ESD Safe
- RTT Resistance: <1 x 1011 ohms tested per ANSI/ESD STM11.13 Two-Point Probe, resistance measurement for static dissipative materials
- Overall Length: 4.5" (116 mm)
HARD WIRE CUTTER TUNGSTEN ALLOY BODY MINI OVAL FLUSH, STANDARD HANDLE