Fax / Email
* This is not a formal quote. Prices may change without notice.
- Application: Cutting edges at an angle to the board are preferred when access to the object being cut is very limited or when the work area is very crowded. 5082 features a small cutting head with relief for excellent visibility. Offering durability combined with fine cutting.
- Head Shape: Angulated 50° Small Oval Head
- Profile: Relief
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Material Hardness: 62-63 HRC
- Cutting Edge: Flush
- Cutting Capacity (soft copper wire): .008" - .030" (.1mm – .8mm); 32-20 AWG
- Handle Length: Standard
- Handle Grips: Cushion Double Sheathed, ESD Safe
- RTT Resistance: <1 x 1011 ohms tested per ANSI/ESD STM11.13 Two-Point Probe, resistance measurement for static dissipative materials
- Overall Length: 4.9" (124mm)
SMALL ANGULATED 50° OVAL FLUSH CUTTER, STANDARD HANDLE