* This is not a formal quote. Prices may change without notice.
- Application: Flat nose pliers are used for gripping and bending wire. These pliers feature a step in the tips for additional leverage.
- Jaw Shape: Flat Nose
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Material Hardness: 32-33 HRC
- Handle Length: Standard
- Handle Grips: Cushion Double Sheathed, ESD Safe
- RTT Resistance: <1 x 1011 ohms tested per ANSI/ESD STM11.13 Two-Point Probe, resistance measurement for static dissipative materials
- Overall Length: 5.4" (137 mm)
FLAT NOSE PLIERS LONG SMOOTH JAW STEP TIP, STANDARD HANDLE