* This is not a formal quote. Prices may change without notice.
- Application: Taper Cutters have a pointed head that allows for increased cutting access yet has sufficient strength to avoid tip breakage when used within its capacity. 7222 is a popular cutter model that provides cutting capacity and outstanding access.
- Head Shape: Medium Relieved Taper Head
- Profile: Relief
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Material Hardness: 62-63 HRC
- Cutting Edge: Flush
- Cutting Capacity (soft copper wire): .004" - .041" (.1mm – 1.05mm); 38-19 AWG
- Handle Length: Long Ergonomic
- Handle Grips: Cushion Double Sheathed, ESD Safe
- RTT Resistance: <1 x 1011 ohms tested per ANSI/ESD STM11.13 Two-Point Probe, resistance measurement for static dissipative materials
- Overall Length: 5.6" (142mm)
MEDIUM TAPER RELIEF FLUSH CUTTER, LONG HANDLE