* This is not a formal quote. Prices may change without notice.
- Application: Tip cutters are cutting tools with long, narrow jaws that have small, exceptionally sharp edges for cutting at the very tip. 7071 features extraordinarily small, fine cutting edges and fine tips, often used under a microscope.
- Head Shape: Sub-Miniature Tip Cutter
- Profile: Standard
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Material Hardness: 62-63 HRC
- Cutting Edge: Razor Flush®
- Cutting Capacity (soft copper wire): .002" - .016" (.05mm – .4mm); 40-26 AWG
- Handle Length: Long Ergonomic
- Handle Grips: Cushion Double Sheathed, ESD Safe
- RTT Resistance: <1 x 1011 ohms tested per ANSI/ESD STM11.13 Two-Point Probe, resistance measurement for static dissipative materials
- Overall Length: 5.7" (145mm)
SUB-MINIATURE RAZOR FLUSH® TIP CUTTER, LONG HANDLE