* This is not a formal quote. Prices may change without notice.
- Application: Designed with a dual material construction combining the high yield strength of carbon steel for the body and intense localized hardness of Tungsten Carbide for the cutting edges.
- Head Shape: Oval Head
- Profile: Standard
- Material: Carbon Steel body, Tungsten Carbide cutting edges
- Material Hardness: 79-81 HRC
- Cutting Edge: Flush
- Cutting Capacity (soft copper wire): .008" - .025" (0.2 mm – 0.65 mm); 32-22 AWG
- Handle Length: Standard
- Handle Grips: Cushion Double Sheathed, ESD Safe
- RTT Resistance: <1 x 1011 ohms tested per ANSI/ESD STM11.13 Two-Point Probe, resistance measurement for static dissipative materials
- Overall Length: 4.6" (117 mm)
HARD WIRE CUTTER TUNGSTEN CARBIDE EDGES OVAL FLUSH, STANDARD HANDLE